How are we addressing safety concerns for in-home sales consultations, measurements, and installations?
As part of our everyday practices, we follow strict safety policies and procedures, above and beyond what is required of us to ensure a safe environment for all. We continue to reinforce employee education regarding viral prevention and requiring individuals to stay home when they don’t feel well. Still, we are taking additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
We take the following steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our customers and employees:
- Follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance in our store and warehouse.
- Disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, and bathrooms, as well as posting signage about handwashing and other preventative actions.
- Require employees and customers to wear face-coverings while in the showroom
- Provide additional hand sanitizer at work stations and at our entrance.
- Ensure all gatherings are limited to people, maintaining 6-foot social distancing
- Ensure our installers are strictly following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene.
- Require associates who are sick to stay home.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures/Sales Consultations:
We require all in-home associates, installation crews and service teams to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, carrying hand sanitizer, and maintaining 6-foot social distancing.
We are extremely grateful to all of our valued customers and local community supporters, and look forward to working with you soon!
The Team from My Dad’s Flooring